Saturday, December 13, 2008

I have created Coolest Dude in The Universe Two

This is for the new page I created for the new Coolest Dude in the Universe Two

I wanted to see how quickly I could get a page indexed.

So here's what I've got.

Recently I created a page on Squidoo that was brand new. It was for a Disney Christmas Tre Review.
Now my previous post has a link that is to that page.

The problem is that I pinged that page and also made the link from here to that page as well. It took about 6 hours for Google to index and rank that page on page 4 plus pretty low competition.

I'm not entirely satisfied with that though. Although it's not bad

Basically I'm not sure if that page got indexed by my result of pinging, or because I linked it from here and another site.

Further I created a new Coolest Dude in The Universe Site on Wordpress called fittingly Coolest Dude in the Universe Two.

That was yesterday or early on Friday morning. Either way I created the Squidoo page and the new Coolest Dude in the Universe Two site basically around the same time frame. It should be mentioned that the WP was done on the website platform and not on a URL.

So both should have similar authority rankings.

Both were pinged and bookmarked.

As of this writing as mentioned the Squidoo page has been indexed and the Wordpress site has not. I did send a link from this CDIU site over to that page however and I'm wondering if that had an effect.

So here's what I'm going to do I am going to post a link from this CDIU site to the new one.
Additionally, I will ping this post and see if that will get it in the index.

Further I will make another post from this site only that will link to another Squidoo page and see how long it takes to get that indexed.

I actually created three new Squidoo pages all on the same topic of the Disney Christmas Tree.

So I am going to handle each one differently.

Just to recap...

One I will link from this site, and then ping the post only. I'm not going to ping the Squidoo page.

The second one that I made I will ping that page alone no other links coming in for now, and see how long that takes.

The third I will send a link from a article directory and ping that RSS feed, and ping the page itself.

No comments: